- Latest News
- Jamie's Diary
- Richard's Diary
- RunBreeze News
- Running Culture
- Laura Hillyard's Sports Science World
- Music to RunBreezily to!
- RunBreeze Instagram
- Running Video's Blog
- Chris' All Things Running Blog
- Dan Teasel - Marathon Man
- Alex Hains' Athlete Diary
- Alexa Joel's Athlete Diary
- Andy Richardson's Athlete Diary
- Charlotte Best's Athlete Diary
- Chris Warburton's Athlete Diary
- Dale Clutterbuck's Athlete Diary
- James Bowness' Athlete Diary
- Joe Macdonald's Athlete Diary
- Justine Kinney's Athlete Diary
- Stephen Lisgo's Athlete Diary
It’s been a while since my last blog so I thought it was about time I updated you all. At the time of writing my last blog I had just been to the physio and been diagnosed with torn muscle fibres of my patella tendon and was told to rest for 3 weeks.
So the Manchester 10km didn’t quite go to plan. I felt really good up until 6km and then the wheels fell off and I struggled big time.