- Latest News
- Jamie's Diary
- Richard's Diary
- RunBreeze News
- Running Culture
- Laura Hillyard's Sports Science World
- Music to RunBreezily to!
- RunBreeze Instagram
- Running Video's Blog
- Chris' All Things Running Blog
- Dan Teasel - Marathon Man
- Alex Hains' Athlete Diary
- Alexa Joel's Athlete Diary
- Andy Richardson's Athlete Diary
- Charlotte Best's Athlete Diary
- Chris Warburton's Athlete Diary
- Dale Clutterbuck's Athlete Diary
- James Bowness' Athlete Diary
- Joe Macdonald's Athlete Diary
- Justine Kinney's Athlete Diary
- Stephen Lisgo's Athlete Diary
It’s been a while! Like many other bloggers out there it would appear I fall into the category of a fair weather one! (one that blogs once in a blue moon)…I hate those people, they do my head in!
Welcome.............................The difficult second blog!!! Here goes.
Since my last blog the UK 1500m champs came and went. Going into the race training had been going well and I was feeling relatively confident about making the final.
First of all I’d like to say thank you again to RunBreeze for allowing me to be part of their team and providing me with some expert technical running clothing. Right……..now to start rambling, sorry I should say blogging.