- Latest News
- Jamie's Diary
- Richard's Diary
- RunBreeze News
- Running Culture
- Laura Hillyard's Sports Science World
- Music to RunBreezily to!
- RunBreeze Instagram
- Running Video's Blog
- Chris' All Things Running Blog
- Dan Teasel - Marathon Man
- Alex Hains' Athlete Diary
- Alexa Joel's Athlete Diary
- Andy Richardson's Athlete Diary
- Charlotte Best's Athlete Diary
- Chris Warburton's Athlete Diary
- Dale Clutterbuck's Athlete Diary
- James Bowness' Athlete Diary
- Joe Macdonald's Athlete Diary
- Justine Kinney's Athlete Diary
- Stephen Lisgo's Athlete Diary
Hi RunBreeze Readers, since I last wrote things have really started to pick up in training. I opened up my season with a 3min45.5sec personal best off of training at a standard I wasn’t happy with. I was really struggling to keep up with the group which is why I was shocked when I ran a personal best. Maybe I was being a bit harsh on myself as the St Mary’s lads were and still are in very good shape, as they are all showing so far this season.
It’s summer apparently!!
Hello there RunBreeze Readers, the winter season did not go to plan as it started off with a stress response in my femur during my first week at St Mary’s which put me out for around five weeks.