- Latest News
- Jamie's Diary
- Richard's Diary
- RunBreeze News
- Running Culture
- Laura Hillyard's Sports Science World
- Music to RunBreezily to!
- RunBreeze Instagram
- Running Video's Blog
- Chris' All Things Running Blog
- Dan Teasel - Marathon Man
- Alex Hains' Athlete Diary
- Alexa Joel's Athlete Diary
- Andy Richardson's Athlete Diary
- Charlotte Best's Athlete Diary
- Chris Warburton's Athlete Diary
- Dale Clutterbuck's Athlete Diary
- James Bowness' Athlete Diary
- Joe Macdonald's Athlete Diary
- Justine Kinney's Athlete Diary
- Stephen Lisgo's Athlete Diary
CrossFit is everywhere. The sport of fitness has well and truly arrived and is here to stay. CrossFit's exercise program is practiced by members of approximately 4,400 affiliated gyms, most of which are in the United States. In the UK we now have over 150 affiliates where a full list can be find here. Last year over 70’000 people signed up to compete in the CrossFit Open, a worldwide competition which aims to find the fittest male and female on Earth.
Ah the resolution. When the bells of Big Ben chime to indicate a new year is upon us we are more positive than we ever are. We are going to change. We are all going to improve.
Okay so I am a little biased on this one but wanted to share what goes into the making of an item such as a pair of shorts. For me the shorts
Mangoes taste great, naturally sweet and low calorie, a great alternative to a naughty chocolate brownie. But what other bang do you get for your buck with a mango...
Over Christmas and New Year I was fortunate enough to visit Hamilton Island, in the Whitsundays, Australia. It got better when I found the Island had its own Running and Tristhlon Club.