- Latest News
- Jamie's Diary
- Richard's Diary
- RunBreeze News
- Running Culture
- Laura Hillyard's Sports Science World
- Music to RunBreezily to!
- RunBreeze Instagram
- Running Video's Blog
- Chris' All Things Running Blog
- Dan Teasel - Marathon Man
- Alex Hains' Athlete Diary
- Alexa Joel's Athlete Diary
- Andy Richardson's Athlete Diary
- Charlotte Best's Athlete Diary
- Chris Warburton's Athlete Diary
- Dale Clutterbuck's Athlete Diary
- James Bowness' Athlete Diary
- Joe Macdonald's Athlete Diary
- Justine Kinney's Athlete Diary
- Stephen Lisgo's Athlete Diary
It's been a while since I’ve written a blog, so there is plenty to catch up on!
There has been so much interest in athletics since the Olympic and Paralympic games and its great to see so many people inspired to get involved in athlteics.
Since writing my last blog, my frustration has continued. I have managed to run a few races, but success has come to no avail.
In the last few weeks I’ve had somewhat of a breakthrough with regard to my injury. After seeing two more physiotherapists, putting the total to 5, I had a clear diagnosis and a set out plan of action to get back to fitness.
The previous winter was probably the best yet most frustrating winter I’ve had.
Age: 20 Trafford Athletics Club / St Mary's University Athletics Club
PB's: 400 48.04secs, 800 1m48secs, 1500 3m51secs
Great Britain Junior International, England Senior & Junior International, 4th at UK Senior Indoors as a junior, 8th All-Time u20 indoor 800m.