- Latest News
- Jamie's Diary
- Richard's Diary
- RunBreeze News
- Running Culture
- Laura Hillyard's Sports Science World
- Music to RunBreezily to!
- RunBreeze Instagram
- Running Video's Blog
- Chris' All Things Running Blog
- Dan Teasel - Marathon Man
- Alex Hains' Athlete Diary
- Alexa Joel's Athlete Diary
- Andy Richardson's Athlete Diary
- Charlotte Best's Athlete Diary
- Chris Warburton's Athlete Diary
- Dale Clutterbuck's Athlete Diary
- James Bowness' Athlete Diary
- Joe Macdonald's Athlete Diary
- Justine Kinney's Athlete Diary
- Stephen Lisgo's Athlete Diary
Laura's Sports Science World
My name is Laura and I will be helping you with the sports science side of things.
Sports science may sound daunting but really I will just provide you with a few cheeky tips and advice to help you along your running journey. I am a runner myself Essex and East of England Champion at 800m and cross country a few years back now gaining county and regional vests, I also dibble and a dabble at 5k, 10k and 5 miles. However, through lack of time and so called dedication to my studies I have struggled to regain this form. I still train hard and compete but something always seems to crop up. Unfortunately, I am nowhere near the standard our brilliant RunBreeze athletes so perhaps for some of you it may help you to look to me as an equal when it comes to your running.
I am 20, currently studying Sports Science at Loughborough University and hope one day this leads to great things. I was employed by the RunBreeze guys to work at the London Marathon Exhibition and hope to continue to provide my support and services to such a great team.
So keep an eye out for my top tips! Drop us a comment and let me know your thoughts or questions, perhaps you guys have some tips for me!
Good luck with your running!