- Latest News
- Jamie's Diary
- Richard's Diary
- RunBreeze News
- Running Culture
- Laura Hillyard's Sports Science World
- Music to RunBreezily to!
- RunBreeze Instagram
- Running Video's Blog
- Chris' All Things Running Blog
- Dan Teasel - Marathon Man
- Alex Hains' Athlete Diary
- Alexa Joel's Athlete Diary
- Andy Richardson's Athlete Diary
- Charlotte Best's Athlete Diary
- Chris Warburton's Athlete Diary
- Dale Clutterbuck's Athlete Diary
- James Bowness' Athlete Diary
- Joe Macdonald's Athlete Diary
- Justine Kinney's Athlete Diary
- Stephen Lisgo's Athlete Diary
RunBreeze Compression Socks
Made with Anti Bacterial Nano-Silver Technology, this sock is designed to hug your calves and increase blood flow through your legs, so you can run freer, faster.
Made with Anti Bacterial Nano-Silver Technology, this sock is designed to hug your calves and increase blood flow through your legs, so you can run freer, faster. A true runner’s sock for those seeking improved performance, comfort and reduced post-run recovery time.
- Compression Knit apples pressure to boost blood flow through the calf, and helps to reduce leg fatigue and swelling
- Ribbed Cuff for added comfort and durability
- Breathable Toe ventilates and protects the foot during exercise
- Ankle support prevents friction and strain over short and long distances
- Cushioned Sole protects the foot from impact on any running surface
- Padded Heel absorbs impact and helps reduce friction.
So if you want a Compression Sock this would be the perfect sock for you. All RunBreeze products are designed by real runners who try and test until we are 100% satisfied. As runners ourselves we know the importance of looking after your feet. So for any further advice on this product just send a message to your fellow runners at email@example.com Run Well! To buy this product click here