- Latest News
- Jamie's Diary
- Richard's Diary
- RunBreeze News
- Running Culture
- Laura Hillyard's Sports Science World
- Music to RunBreezily to!
- RunBreeze Instagram
- Running Video's Blog
- Chris' All Things Running Blog
- Dan Teasel - Marathon Man
- Alex Hains' Athlete Diary
- Alexa Joel's Athlete Diary
- Andy Richardson's Athlete Diary
- Charlotte Best's Athlete Diary
- Chris Warburton's Athlete Diary
- Dale Clutterbuck's Athlete Diary
- James Bowness' Athlete Diary
- Joe Macdonald's Athlete Diary
- Justine Kinney's Athlete Diary
- Stephen Lisgo's Athlete Diary
TCR 2012 with RunBreeze!
Wow, what a great 3 days at the Triathlon show! This was the first time we had exhibited at the TCR event and we were really pleased with the response our products got.
Jamie and I went to see the show last year and felt it would be a great platform to show off our products. We were busy for the whole 3 days, which was exhausting but at the same time it was so great to hear such fantastic comments. We had some offers running throughout the long weekend as we wanted to encourage as many people as possible to try our products. The RunBreeze Triathlon Suit proved a great hit, and with us offering a free name print it went down particualrly well. We had a great response from consumers on our clothing. As soon as they came to touch the products they could feel the quality and effort that had gone into making them. Please check out our short video with images from our weekend. We want to say a big thank you to all of you that visited our stand and we really hope that our products help you train and race easier, freer and faster. Also a big thank you to all who worked on our stand this weekend including Kasia, Laura, Chris, Stevie and Joanna.
Rich and Jamie